Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 19, 2013

DG Life, Pretty Much

So, this is the 3rd time round im gonna be writing again about random stuffs that happened in my past years, and things just happened these past few weeks, just what happened last night, and what will be happening next. so i was sipping my captain coke with a perfect alcohol match (beef lumpia) i gotta tell you something
not interesting and itll prolly waste your another 20 minutes of your life, but if you love to read, no matter how boring my blog is. you still gonna read it, admit it. :)))


One more time, i waved goodbye again to my motherland and went here again in an island(some say its an ATOL)where i could call it a "Drunken Isle".. its been a month and 3weeks since i got here.. trying to keep myself sane by walking around to the place ive been.. Time really flew so fast.. feel like i just went home for a week then i went back here that *snap fingers* quick.. and i was expecting that there will be a lot of new people, and yea, its a lot, and a lot of people we knew already flew out in the island.. the establishments, some of the filipino contractors are still same-same, but the people we knew that only stayed for a limited time were not here anymore.. the feelings are somewhat diffrent.. the Positive feeling of "YEAH! ONEMORETIME DG, ITS ON!" but with the negative feeling of "HOW THE F*CK WE GOTTA CONVINCE THE NEW PEOPLE TO GO OUT AGAIN AND WATCH US PLAY".. I thought this is gonna be hard again.. but someone said to me..


"JUST DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO"
And we did what we had to do..

last gig night was epic and glad i had a 2 cup of mixed drinks w/c made me a lil bit loosen up, and now its time to go back in my messy room and was just having my cup of captain and coke while watching madea and i got tired of sipping alcohol and i decided to go to sleep.. got up early had brunch and went to some friends and had a cup of captain coke and went back to my room.. theres a lot of things in my mind right now, but i dont want to overthink it all coz some say that itll get worse if i do.. so ill just keep calm and spend my sunday like a real day off..

speaking of things in my mind, its plans that had been done, and a lot of em never happened.. i feel like my life is a big routine.. Wake up, take bath, go to gig night, finish playing, go home, and sleep, every single day in my life, i wanted changes and it came true but not all. then i remembered this inspiring line (for me its inspiring)

"I MADE THINGS HAPPEN FOR MYSELF"

It don't matter if its good or bad.. a realization point, i expect too much, now im eyes wide open to the world thats infront of me.. EMBRACING life to its fullest and im qualified enough to be a real Adult.

Now i gotta drink more captain and coke.. BOOYAH!




No comments:

Post a Comment